#1 by tk.daag , Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Today, with the Rollout for the Beta-I Version did launched by Dürkopp Adler

tk.daag
Date registered 03.15.2016

Last edited 10.12.2016 | Top

RE: was gibt's neues ?

#2 by tk.daag , Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:17 pm

spoiler
With the product introduction of the CNC sewing unit 911, the corresponding software "DACAD5000" was also included in the product program at Dürkopp Adler.

DACAD5000 was developed for Windows XP, which was at that time the current operating system.
Something got old, and missing functions, as well as the new operating system Windows 10, has prompted us to re-engineer the CNC-Programmer software.

In order to meet today's requirements, an existing CAD system with many years of experience was taken as a basis,
and the corresponding tools for the generation of CNC sewing data are developed and implemented (C ++).

For this purpose, it was important to us that a new DACcad is also applicable across all platforms.
This allows DACcad to be installed on desktop / notebook / tablet computers with Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10, Linux and MAC OS X operating systems.

The trial version of the new CNC programmer "DACcad" will be available as beta I at the end of September for testing for interested users.
The test is only possible for users who have already purchased a licensed DACAD5000. If interested, please send an email to the moderator.

daccad@duerkopp-adler.com

Just before the rollout of the DACcad Beta I, there will be more information and an overview of the new features of DACcad in this forum.

dacad.xobor.de

tk.daag
Date registered 03.15.2016

Last edited 10.12.2016 | Top

Short and quick - a small manual for the start up with DACcad
Wellcome in DACcad Forum

Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz